The Department of Science and Technology – Philippine Science High School (DOST-PSHS) National Competitive Examination (NCE) is set on September 10, 2011 in designated testing centers in the region.
1. Be at your testing center one (1) hour before your scheduled examination on 10 September 2011.
2. The test will start at exactly 7:30 a.m. for the morning session and 12:30 p.m. for the afternoon session.
3. Present the Examination Permit and your school I.D. to the Proctor/ Room Examiner.
4. Bring at least two sharpened soft lead pencils (Mongol #2), a good eraser and snacks.
5. For inquiries regarding your test permit, you may visit or call the nearest PSHS Campus or call PSHSS-Admissions Office at tel. no. (02) 926-5701.
6. You will be notified if you qualify to enroll at PSHS either by mail or you may also check results at www.pshs.edu.ph. You may also inquire from the nearest PSHS Regional Campus or call PSHSS-Admissions Office, Tel. No.: (02) 926-5701.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 24 August 2011 03:25)
† Copyright © 2011 Philippine Science High School — Cagayan Valley Campus All rights reserved †
™Bong de Luna, CoE® † Copyright © Series of 2011